- B.S. Business/Psychology - University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, MA
- M.Ed. School Psychology - University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, MA
- C.A.G.S. School Psychology - University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, MA
- Ph.D. Special Education – Behavior Disorders – Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Doctoral – Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
“To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dr. Oliver has been a member of the ESU staff since 2018 as the Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) and School-Aged Coordinator for ESU 5 school districts. Dr. Oliver works with the ESU 5 schools to facilitate the establishment of academic and behavioral systems to support the needs of all students and improve school climate. In addition, Dr. Oliver works with ILCD teams to create and implement continuous improvement plans to increase outcomes for students with disabilities. She also provides services as a school psychologist to multiple school districts. Dr. Oliver is also a member of the Nebraska MTSS Builders group assisting with the development of a statewide model for MTSS. She is particularly interested in working with schools to increase teacher proficiency with working with students with and without disabilities and improving overall school systems. When not working, Dr. Oliver enjoys spending time with her family and friends.